Our client is a national group of companies, whose mission is to connect with clients and deliver collaborative care to residents in the Community, Aged Care or Privately. Their organisation is currently expanding, and they are now looking for a passionate Physiotherapist who can help maximise positive outcomes for clients!
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a talented and passionate Physiotherapist to come join the team in Hobart.
Provide client-focused service and use your expertise to deliver hands-on comprehensive assessments, apply evidence-based practice and deliver industry-leading rehabilitation services.
In residential aged care, deliver privately funded rehab and group therapy that targets individual treatment plans, as well as quality clinical care through strength and balance training. In community home care, provide rehabilitation services across musculoskeletal, neurological and cardiorespiratory conditions, in addition to short term restorative care and home modifications.
Work in an environment that supports you with ongoing mentoring and training for providing a collaborative approach to all services. This role is well suited to someone with a high level of energy who thrives on helping others.
This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Professional development allowance
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work life balance
- Collaborative work environment
- Supportive team culture with regular CPD through clinical interest groups, offsite team meetings and networking events
- Regular training, tailored mentoring and team-based activities
- Relevant qualification in Physiotherapy (new grads welcome to apply)
- AHPRA registration (or eligibility for)
- A passion for high quality service delivery
- Strong communication and report writing skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong organisational skills
- Current driver's licence
- First Aid and CPR certification
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon (B. Physio) - email@example.com or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Physiotherapist, Physio, physio, physiotherapist, PT, Disability, disability, acute, Acute, Aged Care, aged care, Home care, home care, community, Community