Our client's mission is to connect with clients of all ages and disabilities, and provide them with high quality, responsive home-based services. Their rapidly growing company is based on a strong team culture who deliver community services to achieve the best outcomes for clients.
About the Role:
Are you ready to take the next step in your career? We are currently seeking a talented Physiotherapist to work in a Service Manager role in Melbourne!
Reporting to Senior Management, you will be responsible for managing a varied clinical caseload of your own, whilst also mentoring and identifying training needs for less developed health professionals in your team. Work in collaboration with other clinical leaders to promote optimal Physiotherapy services, whilst also driving business growth and improved practice.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter and enjoy leading a team towards improved service quality and business growth.
This is a full-time position, and some travel will be required.
- Flexible work arrangements
- Structured induction program
- Competitive remuneration package
- Opportunity for career progression
- Ongoing clinical training
- Varied clinical caseload
- Relevant qualification in Physiotherapy
- Significant experience as a Physiotherapist
- AHPRA registration
- Previous mentoring/supervisory experience
- A passion for high quality Physiotherapy service delivery
- Strong leadership, communication and report writing skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong organisational skills
- Highly efficient
- Working with Children Check
- Current driver's licence
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0402 367 899. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Physiotherapist, physiotherapist, PHYSIOTHERAPIST, PT, pt, P.T, p.t., Physio, physio, Physiotherapy, physiotherapy, Manager, manager, ndis, n.d.i.s., NDIS, N.D.I.S, Disability, disability, acute, Acute, Aged Care, aged care, community, Community