About the Role:
You are responsible for clinical advice to staff and clients, achieved by staying abreast with global best practice and evidence based research, and this knowledge being shared through workshops, keynotes, social media, blogs, in-services, etc.
Responsibilities will include:
- Bi-monthly workshops and training to client clinics, universities, clinical education workshops, staff training
- Content development for website
- Content development for social media and blogs
- Support and training and development of new staff
- Provide ongoing PDE for existing staff, ie clinical information
- Holding Clinics eg Complex Seating Clinics
- Liaise with equipment manufacturers globally (current and potential suppliers) including their R&D and clinical educators (to bring these insights to therapists in the network)
- Development of justification letters or supporting material (including evidence based research, items from experience, etc), to help support therapists with their submissions for funding for AT for their clients.
- Liaise with colleagues effectively to maintain a high level of
professionalism and integrity
- Take ownership and follow through to resolution any incoming phone calls regarding ordering, lead times, delivery and after sales service
- OT Australia
- OT or Physio qualification and AHPRA Registration preferred
- Experience in Assistive Technology
- Accuracy and diligence in all areas
- Excellent time and self-management
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Dealing with all enquires in a timely, professional and considerate manner
- Respectful towards management, your colleagues, clients, professional and non-professional associates
- Outstanding communication and conflict resolution attributes
- High level of professionalism and integrity
- MS suite of programs, including MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, etc
- Ability to use CRM and other software
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon (B. Physio) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Assistive Technology, assistive technology, AT, at, Occupational Therapist, occupational therapist, OT, ot, Physiotherapist, physiotherapist, Physio, physio, clinical educator, marketing, Clinical Educator, trainer, training, Training