About the Role:
We’re looking for a Physiotherapist/ Hand Therapist (Physio) to join our client's clinical team and expand the existing service. You will be competent with all bracing/splinting, whilst there will be an emphasis on seeing patients with hand/wrist injury the position will also include a mixed musculoskeletal caseload.
As part of our team you will be given plenty of learning opportunities through our in-house CPD, peer review and appraisal program as well as time for clinical discussion and joint speciality appointments.
You will be expected to contribute to the rich culture of sharing knowledge with the aim of providing the best care possible for our patients. The position will be at one of our client's central London clinics.
- At least 3– 5 years private practice/ MSK experience
- HCPC Registration
- Experience or committed interested in Hand and Wrist therapy
- Proven continued professional development
- An understanding of the benefits of multi-disciplinary working
- Enthusiastic attitude to clinical development within a team environment
- Ambition to deliver gold standard Physiotherapy to a motivated patient population
- Excellent mentoring and professional development.
- As part of our team, you will be given plenty of learning opportunities through our in-house CPD, peer review and appraisal program as well as time for clinical discussion and joint speciality appointments.
- Staff in include experts in their field.
- Sponsorship offered
- This is a full-time employed position.
MediRecruit is a premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon (B. Physio) - email@example.com or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Physiotherapist, Physio, physio, physiotherapist, PT, Spinal, Sports, spinal, sports, MSK, msk, hand therapist, Hand therapy, Hand Therapy, pt