About the Role:
Responsible for conducting and producing clinically appropriate assessments/ reports and ongoing case management where appropriate with the delivery of excellent customer service to Corporate customers and employees. Specialises in case management / assessments for occupational rehabilitation purposes.
- Conduct clinically excellent assessments of employees as requested.
- Produce clinically excellent and useful management action plan reports.
- Return to work plans for employers/insurers following the assessment.
- Effectively manage and contribute to the management of cases.
- Contribute to the team’s financial, clinical and operational objectives.
- Working in line with agreed service standards, KPIs, timescales.
- Delivery of wellbeing sessions/education to customers on a bespoke basis.
- Provide useful and timely updates to the customer in line with agrees SLAs.
- Support customers with deciding which assessment type is most appropriate.
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate appropriate interventions & pathways.
- Have effective communication with each customer to agree and support implementation of any recommendations.
- £25,000 to £28,000 per annum (dependent on experience);
- Excellent remuneration based on experience;
- Generous incentive scheme;
- Laptop & iPhone;
- Access to a significant broker network alongside strong internal support;
- Work life balance including flexible working options;
- Genuine, supportive & friendly working culture;
- Sponsorship opportunities.
- Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist or Registered Nurse
- Current registration with the appropriate professional body (HCPC or RCN)
- Clinical or case management experience
- Clinical exposure and face to face experience with patients
- Member of CMS UK (desirable but not essential)
- Ability to complete a comprehensive assessment
- Ability to advise and manage a patient self-help programme
- Ability to produce appropriate and useful recommendations within reports
- Excellent written communication including report writing
- Excellent verbal communication including by telephone and face to face
- Excellent time management, prioritisation and organisational skills
- Aptitude for case management, goal-focussed approach to planning
- Comfortable negotiating with other clinicians
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon (B. Physio) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Case Manager, case manager, rehab case manager, Rehab Case Manager, Rehabilitation Consultant, rehabilitation consultant, Rehab Consultant, rehab consultant, Injury Management, Injury Management Advisor injury management, injury management advisor, Occupational Therapist, OT, occupational therapist, physio, Physio, physiotherapist, Physiotherapist