About the Role:
MediRecruit has a fantastic opportunity for an Occupational Therapist working in a multi-disciplinary team based in a local Council.
This role will be:
- Reviewing care packages to ensure we are promoting independence and supporting service users to reach their potential and desired outcomes
- Ensuring efficiency savings through timely assessment/reviews and the use of preventative strategies and assistive technology
- Undertaking reviews of the new provisions of care following re-adjustments
- Working with Multidisciplinary teams in a variety of settings
- Current Registration with HCPC
- Right to work in the UK (Youth Mobility Visa/ British Passport Holders)
- Good level of experience in manual handling assessments and techniques.
- Excellent location
- Hourly rate £26.98 per hour
When it comes to working in the UK as a health professional, there isn’t much Danielle Weedon (B. Physio), and Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) don’t know. Both have worked as a Physiotherapist and Occupational Therapist in the UK and as such have a unique understanding of the planning and support required in the lead up to moving overseas, navigating HCPC (Health and Care Professionals Council), compliance requirements for work in the NHS, setting up bank accounts, visas and more.
MediRecruit is a proud partner of Rig Healthcare which has been operating in the healthcare market in the UK for over 14 years and is now one of the largest suppliers of Locum AHPs, Pharmacists and Doctors to the NHS. They are a HealthTrust Europe (HTE), Crown Commercial Services (CCS) and Collaborative Procurement Partnership (CPP) supplier ensuring they have all the latest roles available to candidates and adhere to all the relevant compliance governance.
Together MediRecruit and Rig Healthcare assist you to prepare for life in the UK, working hard to find your desired locum position in your location of choice.
How to Apply:
For more information about this role, contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) on (03) 9696 3375 or email email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
UK, Locum, uk, u.k., U.K., locum, Occupational Therapist, occupational therapist, Occupational therapist, OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST, OT ot O.T. o.t. Occ Therapist, occ therapist, Occ therapist, OCC Therapist, OCC THERAPIST, Occupational Rehab, occupational rehab, Occupational rehab, OCCUPATIONAL REHAB, Occ Rehab, occ rehab, Occ rehab, OCC Rehab, OCC REHAB, Occupational Rehabilitation, occupational rehabilitation, Occupational rehabilitation, OCCUPATIONAL REHABILITATION, Occ Rehabilitation, occ rehabilitation, Occ rehabilitation, OCC Rehabilitation, OCC REHABILITATION