Our client is a quality-controlled network of physiotherapy clinics and growing rapidly. They are a progressive, forward thinking, outside the box healthcare company with a mission to bring quality health care to the common person in a way that is personable, professional and memorable.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a passionate New Grad Physiotherapist to take on a Private Practice role servicing Cranbourne.
As a New Grad, you will be looking to take the next step in your career. This rewarding role will help you grow and succeed in your own niche area of physiotherapy, and connect directly with your ideal client.
Work in an MSK capacity and treat a great caseload of Sports, Spinal and Peripheral Injuries and drive internal and external marketing initiatives to build the network. Liaise with NDIS and aged care service providers and plan managers, with the potential of eventually managing other mobile practitioners including physiotherapists, exercise physiologists and podiatrists.
- Fantastic work-life balance
- Flexible shifts and hours
- Extensive induction and training support
- Yearly continuing education allowance
- Bonus commission structure that rewards and values your efforts
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification
- AHPRA Registration
- A passion and drive to make a difference
- The desire to understand the commercial skills of private practice clinic operation
- Strong Interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to be a 'people person' among your clients and team
- A learning mindset with a desire to challenge your existing perception
- Enthusiasm to share your knowledge base
- Full unrestricted Australian working rights
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon (B. Physio) - email@example.com or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Physiotherapist, Physio, physio, physiotherapist, PT, Mobile, mobile, NDIS, ndis, n.d.i.s., N.D.I.S., aged care, Aged Care