Our client is a privately owned and nationally recognised provider of workplace health and injury prevention solutions. Their passionate team of professionals have now been providing innovative, client-centred services for more than 20 years.
About the Role:
We are seeking a dynamic Vocational Consultant to come join the team in Frankston.
Assess the worker's transferable skills and potential through vocational assessment and counselling using motivational interviewing and reviewing appropriate retraining/ courses. Apply your understanding of the labour market and ensure vocational options are appropriate and in line with the transferable skills of clients.
Use your strong communication skills to liaise with a variety of stakeholders, including insurance companies, medical practitioners, employers and employees, and contact employers to enquire about potential jobs and marketing the WorkSafe Incentive Scheme for Employers to organisations.
- Competitive remuneration package
- Career development support
- Tools of trade
- Flexible work arrangements
- Professional development allowance
- Registered Psychologist (AHPRA accredited), registered Rehabilitation Counsellor (ASORC accredited) or Social Worker OR have significant experience in Occupational Rehabilitation
- Experience within employment services and/or recruitment will be highly regarded
- Knowledge and understanding of Workers' Compensation and injury management.
- Outstanding communication and networking skills
- You'll have excellent writing skills and experience writing reports
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Australian driver's licence
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon (B. Physio) - email@example.com or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Occupational Therapist, occupational therapist, Occupational therapist, OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST OT ot O.T. o.t. Occ Therapist, occ therapist, Occ therapist, OCC Therapist, OCC THERAPIST Occupational Rehab, occupational rehab, Occupational rehab, OCCUPATIONAL REHAB, Occ Rehab, occ rehab, Occ rehab, OCC Rehab, OCC REHAB Occupational Rehabilitation, occupational rehabilitation, Occupational rehabilitation, OCCUPATIONAL REHABILITATION,
Occ Rehabilitation, occ rehabilitation, Occ rehabilitation, OCC Rehabilitation, OCC REHABILITATION rehab counsellor, rehabilitation counsellor, Rehab Counsellor, ASORC, asorc, psychologist, Psychologist, vocational, Vocational