Our client is a privately owned and nationally recognised provider of workplace health and injury prevention solutions. Their passionate team of professionals have now been providing innovative, client-centred services for more than 20 years.
About the Role:
We are seeking a dynamic Rehabilitation Consultant to come join the team in Bendigo.
As an experienced Rehabilitation Consultant you will assess, plan, organise, and participate in workplace rehabilitative programs to help clients achieve positive return to work outcomes.
Provide rehabilitation and return to work advice, through managing a caseload of injured clients, psychological or physical. Assess and evaluate their progress, and develop targeted interventions that will help them overcome their individual obstacles.
As a passionate health professional, you will use your expertise to recommend changes in patients' work or living environments that will help them regain their independence at work. You will also be motivated to build meaningful relationships that can help achieve business targets.
- Competitive remuneration package
- Career development support
- Tools of trade (mobile and laptop)
- Flexible work arrangements
- Professional development allowance
- Tertiary qualifications in OT, Physiotherapy or Exercise Physiology
- Registration with AHPRA or ESSA
- Previous experience working in clinical, rehab or occupational environments
- Outstanding communication and networking skills
- Eager to achieve business targets
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate about health and wellbeing and assisting individuals recover
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Australian driver's licence
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon (B. Physio) - email@example.com or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Occupational Therapist, occupational therapist, Occupational therapist, OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST
OT ot O.T. o.t. Occ Therapist, occ therapist, Occ therapist, OCC Therapist, OCC THERAPIST, Occupational Rehab, occupational rehab, Occupational rehab, OCCUPATIONAL REHAB, Occ Rehab, occ rehab, Occ rehab, OCC Rehab, OCC REHAB Occupational Rehabilitation, occupational rehabilitation, Occupational rehabilitation, OCCUPATIONAL REHABILITATION,
Occ Rehabilitation, occ rehabilitation, Occ rehabilitation, OCC Rehabilitation, OCC REHABILITATION rehab counsellor, rehabilitation counsellor, Rehab Counsellor, ASORC, asorc, physio, Physio, Physiotherapist, physiotherapist, EP, ep, ex phys, ex Phys, exercise, Exercise