Our client is a children’s therapy service, which helps babies and children of all ages and abilities to develop into happy, confident and thriving kids. They believe that all children, regardless of their abilities or differences, have value and should be given opportunity to achieve that value.
About the Role:
You will be joining an established team of Physio's and OT's to provide high quality physiotherapy care for a caseload of paediatric clients with a focus on early intervention services. Our client works collaboratively with children, their families and carers, and other health professionals and community agencies involved in the care of children within their region.
You will also work closely with the other senior therapists and practice manager to provide clinical leadership and innovation, and work with and be mentored by the principal physiotherapist.
The position offers...
- A focus on ongoing professional and career development, with opportunities to pursue training and skills development in your specific area/s of interest within paediatric physiotherapy;
- Exceptional work flexibility and support;
- The opportunity to work as a member of a dynamic, passionate and innovative team that is well regarded within our local community and has a big vision for improving services for children with disabilities;
- The opportunity to provide leadership, supervision, and professional support.
- The opportunity to provide mentorship, training and support to develop and grow your leadership skills, if you are an emerging clinician.
This position can either be permanent Full-time or Part-time. A 12 month Full-time locum contract would also be considered.
- Excellent remuneration $88,920-$106,080 per annum, plus superannuation, annual leave loading.
- Professional development allowance.
- Relocation support is also available.
- The opportunity to expand skills within a supportive environment.
- Sharing ideas and concepts for therapy between other therapists and having the opportunity to incorporate strategies for each others profession.
- Flexibility with working hours to accommodate your family or personal needs.
- Unbeatable lifestyle with stress free commutes, 15 different beaches within 30 minutes drive, beautiful rainforests and national parks close by, the breathtaking Whitsundays a short drive north, and a great community with lots of local events and activities.
- Bachelor degree (or higher) in Physiotherapy and current AHPRA Registration.
- Minimum 1-2 years experience working in a paediatric setting.
- Must hold or be able to hold a ‘Working with Children and Young People’ Blue Card.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, and passionate about helping children and families.
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - email@example.com or 0402 367 899. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Physiotherapist, Physio, physio, physiotherapist, PT, Paediatrics, paediatrics, Paeds, paeds, locum, Locum