Our Client is a family-run local allied health practice renowned for providing high quality, family-focused care. They love to support each other to grow in their clinical and professional skills through in house training, regular supervision, team meetings and peer support. The practice consists of 6 Speech Pathologists, 2 Occupational Therapists, a Practice Manager and Admin support. The team loves good coffee and good conversation!
About the Role:
We are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate full-time Occupational Therapist to join their growing team! Caseload will be children 0-17, predominately with disabilities such as autism, learning disabilities, and sensory processing difficulties. It will include both clinic and home/school visits.
Part-time would also be considered with a minimum of 3 days per week.
Your strengths would lie in working closely with clients and as part of a close-knit team to deliver excellent outcomes for families.
- Salary above award rates
- PD Budget per year per therapist
- PD Leave - 2 days per calendar year
- Bonus PD available if KPI's met
- Well established practice offering SLP and OT services
- Admin support
- Quality focused treatment
- Friendly and supportive team
- Excellent clinical mentoring and support
- Luxury private clinic with family feel amongst staff!
- Tertiary qualifications in Occupational Therapy
- Ideally one-year clinical experience with a paediatric caseload
- New Grads are welcome to apply
- AHPRA registration
- Hold a current ‘C’ class drivers licence and own car
- Caring nature, excellent communication skills
- You love to provide family focused, holistic and evidence driven assessment and therapy services for children.
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0402 367 899. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Occupational Therapist, occupational therapist, Occupational therapist, OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST, OT ot O.T. o.t., Occ Therapist, occ therapist, Occ therapist, OCC Therapist, OCC THERAPIST, paediatrics, Paediatrics, paeds, Paeds