Our client is the largest prosthetic and orthotic service provider in the country, who continue to service the P&O, Physio, Podiatry and Compression markets through their distribution and manufactured products.
Whilst their national footprint expands across WA, VIC, NSW and QLD, their distribution operations remain in Victoria, and include a comprehensive range of upper and lower limb orthotics devices.
About the Role:
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Compression Business Development Manager to join the team in south-east Melbourne.
As a clinical allied health professional, you will now be looking to make a career move into sales. Manage product launches, develop educational and promotional programs and call on multiple customers across the private and public sectors to support them through activities including clinical training and therapy education.
Cover a portfolio of Compression products, and work closely with the National Sales Manager and Product Category Manager to identify and manage new business growth opportunities, as well as implement strategic plans and achieve revenue targets.
This is a part-time position, with frequent territory travel and occasional stay requirements.
- Competitive base salary based on experience
- Career progression opportunities
- Car allowance and bonus structure
- Knowledge of compression market (essential)
- Extensive knowledge of the allied heath/hospital/P&O industry
- Prior experience in a sales-based role ideal but not essential
- Ability to responsibly manage customer network
- Ability to demonstrate and conduct in-clinic training for customers
- Strong product management/marketing ability
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Results driven
- Planning and strategic ability
- Highly organised and self-motivated
- Ability to deliver brand value proposition
- Ability to drive increased market share across various product portfolios
- Advanced MS Office/Computer skills (Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon (B. Physio) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
orthotist, Orthotist, orthopaedics, Orthopaedics, orthotic, Orthotic, orthotics, Orthotics, Podiatry, podiatry, Podiatrist, podiatrist, Compression, compression, prosthetics, Prosthetics, Prosthetist, prosthetist