Our client is a rapidly growing and established multidisciplinary practice that offers Occupational Therapy and Speech Pathology services for children throughout the Inner West area of Sydney. They pride themselves on their commitment to their clients and the relaxed and friendly environment they promote within our clinic.
About the Role:
- Provide centre based assessment and intervention for children 0-18 with speech, language, literacy, fluency and social difficulties;
- Community based services that include preschool visits and school visits;
- Communicate openly and regularly with a childs family and team, e.g. other allied health professionals, teachers/carers;
- Complete clinical documentation including progress notes and session summaries, reports and emails;
- Opportunity for career progression to include clinical supervision for early career therapists.
- Flexible hours.
- Full Time and Part Time position/s available.
- An attractive salary package including leave and super.
- Ongoing supervision and professional development opportunities.
- Opportunities to work closely within a multi-disc team.
- Access to a range of specialised equipment, resources and assessments.
- Full time administration support.
- Friendly and passionate group of therapists.
- Online practice management system, that can be remotely accessed.
- A professional development budget of $1500/year (full time employee)
- OR $300 per day worked in a 5 day week (part time employee).
- Plus paid days while attending professional development.
- Achievable KPIs and bonus/profit share.
- Bachelor or Masters Degree in Speech Pathology.
- Current membership with Speech Pathology Australia.
- Eligibility for Medicare provider status.
- Preferred candidates will have at least 2 years experience working as a Speech Pathologist with a paediatric caseload.
- New grads welcome to apply.
- Experience working with children with Autism Spectrum Disorder, speech-language and or/literacy needs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management.
- Ability to work autonomously as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Current drivers licence and use of own car for community appointments.
- Current Working with Children's Check and Police Check.
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia.
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - email@example.com or 0402 367 899. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Speech, speech, Speech Therapist, speech therapist, Speech Pathologist, SLP, Speechie, Speech and Language Therapist, speech pathologist, slp, speechie, speech and language therapist, Paediatrics, paediatrics, paeds, Paeds, Adult, adult