Our growing client is now comprised of a network of over 150 podiatrists, spread across 75+ locations in Australia.
Focused on the core values of team building, innovation and high quality care, their professional team uses the best new technologies to deliver optimal treatments to clients. Monthly CPD seminars also enable the team to deliver education on the latest in podiatry.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a passionate podiatrist to join a growing practice in Wimmera.
Typically, your caseload will include the delivery of biomechancial assessments, laser therapy, paediatrics, general skin & nail care, as well as nail surgeries. Work within a team that encourages employee growth and defined career paths through world class CPD seminars and education programs.
This is a full-time position with an immediate start available. New graduates or Podiatrists with 20+ years’ experience are welcome to apply.
- Generous salary package (depending on experience)
- Monthly incentive bonus
- In house training/graduate program (if applicable)
- Relocation allowance (if applicable)
- Regional/rural allowance (if applicable)
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- AHPRA annual membership
- CPR annual renewal
- Participation in industry leading continuing education seminars and conferences
- Tertiary Qualification in Podiatry and current AHPRA registration
- Current National Police Clearance
- Own vehicle and current driver's license
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Ability to work both autonomously and be a team player
- A passion for making a difference
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0402 367 899. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
podiatrist, Podiatrist, podiatry, Podiatry, Allied Health, allied health, new graduate, New Graduate, graduate, Graduate