About the Role:
Our client is in need of a talented Healthcare Professional in Melbourne to work in partnership with Joint Replacement Territory Managers, Regional Managers, and Mako Territory Managers to maximise the capabilities of the Mako robot.
In this role, you will:
- Provide technical and clinical specialist expertise to internal and external customers.
- Attend surgical procedures and assist surgeons and hospital staff in the effective use of Stryker products.
- Conduct in-service training and support our Territory Managers.
- Ensure engagement of customers by being the go to person in complex cases
Use the software to prepare preoperative CT data and provide segmentation and planning of Mako cases.
- Ability to grasp 2D images and translate into 3D space in reality and on the robot.
- Become the expert in ground breaking robotic technology, including new technologies and products within the orthopaedic sphere.
- Background in physiotherapy, biomechanics, nursing, biomedical engineering, kinematics, robotics or a similar field with tertiary qualifications.
- Understanding of the operating theatre environment.
- High technical affinity and ability to explain complex, technical topics to a variety of stakeholders.
- Previous orthopaedic exposure or knowledge would be highly advantageous, but is not essential.
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
- Competitive base salary + car allowance + super + bonuses!
- Exceptional training and support and enjoy a great work/life balance.
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon (B. Physio) - email@example.com or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Medical Device Sales, medical device sales, Medical Device, medical device, Sales, sales, Physiotherapy, physiotherapy, Physiotherapists, physiotherapists, Prosthetics, prosthetics, Orthotics, orthotics, Podiatry, podiatry, sports medicine, Sports Medicine