About the Role:
One of Melbourne's leading providers of workplace rehabilitation services has an opportunity for an ASORC Accredited Rehab Counsellor to join their team in Melbourne. The Vocational Consultant's role will be to assist the early return to work of the injured worker. This result will be achieved through; assessing the workers transferable skills and potential through vocational assessment and counselling using motivational interviewing and reviewing appropriate retraining/ courses.
Part of managing the worker back into work will be to source suitable businesses or individual roles to place your candidate. This will include reverse marketing, cold canvassing and job search training.
- Rehabilitation Counsellor (with full ASORC or RCAA membership);
- Hold a current Police Clearance (or willingness to obtain);
- Sound written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong attention to detail, critical thinking & problem solving;
- Honesty, integrity, a good team attitude & positive approach; and
- Genuine commitment to continuous improvement;
- We are ideally looking for a candidate who is motivated with a can-do attitude, and is able to manage their own case load and time to ensure effective and efficient services.
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
- Excellent remuneration based on experience;
- Generous incentive scheme;
- The latest tools of the trade;
- Relocation assistance (if moving from interstate);
- Commitment to your work life balance;
- Ongoing professional development opportunities;
- Flexible work options;
- Genuine & friendly working culture;
- Regular staff celebrations and award events
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NES Consultant, nes consultant, Rehab Counsellor, rehab counsellor, Psychologist, psychologist, vocational consultant, Vocational Consultant, Employment Consultant, employment consultant, Occupational Rehabilitation, occupational rehab, Occupational Rehab, occupational rehabilitation, ASORC, asorc