About the Company:
Our client is a specialist provider of Paediatric Allied Health Services located in the western suburbs of Melbourne. Services include Psychology, Speech Pathology, Occupational Therapy and Dietetics. Our client is committed to a family centred approach and is a Department of Social Services (DSS) and NDIS service provider.
About the Role:
As a Senior Speech Pathologist you will have a passion for working with children with ASD and developmental difficulties. You will manage a small clinical caseload working with Psychologists and Occupational Therapists. In addition you will support, mentor and train an existing team of Paediatric Speech Pathologists. You will be a confident mentor and a strong communicator. This role is two days per week including Saturdays.
- A strong focus on Work/Life balance.
- 2 days per week including Saturdays.
- Weekend and after-hours work available.
- Excellent pay rates.
- Regular PD meetings and peer support.
- Team support.
- Mentor and train other OTs with a paediatric caseload.
- Working in an established and growing multidisciplinary team consisting of Psychologists, Paediatric Occupational Therapists, Speech Pathologists, Dietitian, and Paediatricians.
- Enjoy the balance of managing a small clinical caseload and mentoring junior Speech Pathologists.
- Highly supportive team
- Attractive remuneration package
- Flexible work arrangements
- Friendly and positive work environment
- Well resourced clinic, including a wide range of assessments
- Extensive experience as a Paediatric Speech Pathologist (minimum of 3-5 years preferred).
- Experience working with children with Autism
- Mentoring skills and experience
- Excellent communication and report writing skills
- Current drivers licence and reliable car
- Police Check
- Working with Children Check
- Ability to work autonomously
- Highly organised and efficient
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare - firstname.lastname@example.org or (03) 9696 3375. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Speech, speech, Speech Therapist, speech therapist, Speech Pathologist, speech pathologist, SLP, slp, Speechie, Speech and Language Therapist, Paediatrics, paediatrics, SLT, slt