Our client is a national provider of health, well-being and injury management services. Since its start-up in 1990s, they have grown to become a national organisation with over 200 consultants across Australia. They focus on innovation and high-value outcomes, whilst retaining a smaller company feel – flexibility, commitment and genuine customer service.
About the Role:
This role requires the successful candidate to develop the business in Darwin and the NT region working as a Team Leader. You will have the opportunity to grow your team of consultants and further develop already existing, solid business relationships under a leading national brand.
If you are a self-starter, motivated with a positive 'can-do' approach to managing your work, we want to hear from you!
- Ideally you have several years of Occupational Rehabilitation / industry experience;
- Ability to manage people;
- Ability to lead the business development of the business as a stand alone and participate in BD as a part of our broader group of insurance services (including loss adjusting, recoveries, legal, investigations and RTO).
In return our client offers ongoing opportunities for training, development and ongoing regular support and supervision.
We are also keen to hear from experienced contractors in the area.
- Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist or Exercise Physiologist with relevant registration/accreditation;
- Based in Darwin or considering relocating (relocation assistance available);
- Current Police Clearance (or willingness to obtain);
- Min. 12 months experience in workplace rehabilitation;
- Comcare experience highly regarded;
- Sound communication skills;
- Strong attention to detail, critical thinking & problem solving;
- Honesty, integrity, a good team attitude & positive approach;
- Genuine commitment to continuous improvement.
- If a contractor - set up as a Pty Ltd with relevant insurances.
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
- Excellent remuneration based on experience & a generous incentive scheme;
- Laptop & IPhone;
- Access to a significant broker network alongside strong internal support,
- Work life balance including flexible working options;
- Genuine, supportive & friendly working culture;
- Work with prestigious clients incl. ASX 100 companies;
- Ongoing opportunities as within the company;
- Contractors: Excellent hourly rates including regular, consistent workflow.
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon (B. Physio) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Rehabilitation Consultant, rehabilitation consultant, Rehab Consultant, rehab consultant, Injury Management, Injury Management Advisor injury management, injury management advisor, Occupational Therapist, OT, occupational therapist, physio, Physio, physiotherapist, Physiotherapist