Our client is a well-established, not-for-profit healthcare service who have been providing high-quality health and social services to the local community for more than 40 years.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a passionate Occupational Therapist to work closely with the mobile community therapy team in Melbourne.
Apply your expertise in a supportive, multidisciplinary environment and provide clients with the necessary treatment in relation to their needs. Working within the older adults team, you will manage a caseload of diverse adults and undertake home assessments of daily living activities, to help clients regain their functional independence.
Collaborate with other team members in case discussions and planning, achieve monthly client target hours, and provide timely medical assessment reports.
This is a full-time position, however part-time will also be considered.
- Multidisciplinary environment
- Professional support and mentoring
- Attractive rate of pay
- Genuine career progression
- A Bachelor qualification in Occupational Therapy
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience
- Patient, service-orientated and more importantly a ‘people person’
- Active listener and critical thinking skills
- Enthusiasm to grow and expand your knowledge, skill-set and career
- Provision of occupational therapy services to clients, both in the home and within community networks
- Current drivers licence
- Current registration with AHPRA
- SWEP registration
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - email@example.com or 0402 367 899. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Occupational Therapist, occupational therapist, Occupational therapist, OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST, OT ot O.T. o.t., Occ Therapist, occ therapist, Occ therapist, OCC Therapist, OCC THERAPIST, ndis, n.d.i.s., NDIS, N.D.I.S, Disability, disability, acute, Acute, Aged Care, aged care, community, Community