Our client is undergoing rapid expansion and is in need of a talented Healthcare Professional with a passion for people and sales.
About the Role:
Use your expertise in this business development role, to advise and train on specialist healthcare products and equipment.
Enjoy building relationships with existing and prospective customers and introduce healthcare products and therapy approaches to create demand for products.
As a motivated professional you will work hard to achieve sales targets and ensure the best outcomes for clients. Install equipment for clinical trials, educate customers and employees, and remedy any issues in order to ensure acceptance of products. Be an expert in your field!
Qualified Physiotherapists and Allied Healthcare Professionals will be considered. New graduates are also welcome to apply.
- Competitive base salary and bonus
- Annual car allowance
- Bonus incentive scheme
- Some interstate and overseas travel
- Exceptional training and support and enjoy a great work/life balance
- Training in Athens in Jan 2020
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification
- Minimum 5 years' Hospital Sales Experience or Clinical Background (desired)
- Computer literacy including sound knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Sound working knowledge of OH&S / Risk Management / Workers Compensation legislation and principles
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon (B. Physio) - email@example.com or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Medical Device Sales, medical device sales, Medical Device, medical device, Sales, sales, Territory Manager, territory manager, Manager, manager, Business Development, business development, Physiotherapy, physiotherapy, Physiotherapists, physiotherapists, Prosthetics, prosthetics, Orthotics, orthotics, Podiatry, podiatry