Our client is an newly established independent imaging provider, offering a wide range of interventions and diagnostic services using high quality imaging technology and equipment. Their services are oriented to fit the customer's needs, and are strongly focused on achieving the goals of both patients and referrers.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a passionate Sonographer to join a Private Imaging Clinic in the Central Coast of NSW.
Primary ongoing responsibilities include assisting with operations of imaging services, promoting clinical service excellence, adhering to quality assurance procedures, liaising with medical personnel and ensuring all client needs are met in a professional and timely manner.
Work within a multidisciplinary team and promote a patient-centric approach when applying evidence-based imaging techniques.
This is a full-time position, and part-time will also be considered.
- Competitive remuneration package
- Team-based, supportive work environment
- Ongoing professional development and training opportunities
- A relevant tertiary scientific qualification
- Accreditation with the Australasian Sonographer Accreditation Registry
- At least 3 years' experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and 'people person' among your clients and team
- A willingness to up-skill in both theory and practice
- Dynamic and motivated
- Ability to work flexible hours, including weekends
- Australian residency or valid working visa
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0402 367 899. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Sonographer, sonographer, Imaging, imaging, Medical, medical, Medical Imaging, medical imaging