About the Role:
MediRecruit is looking for a Band 6 Adult Community Dietitian to work with our client based in London.
This is a full-time position, working 37.5 hours per week. The candidate must be HCPC Registered, and available immediately.
- Excellent rates of pay
- Quick registration process
- Travel and accomodation assistance
- Online training and support
- Current Registration (or eligibility to be registered) with HCPC
- Right to work in the UK (Youth Mobility Visa/ British Passport Holders)
- Experience in operating outpatient clinics
- Experience in home enteral feeding (essential)
When it comes to working in the UK as a health professional, there isn’t much Danielle Weedon (B. Physio), and Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) don’t know. Both have worked as a Physiotherapist and Occupational Therapist in the UK and as such have a unique understanding of the planning and support required in the lead up to moving overseas, navigating HCPC (Health and Care Professionals Council), compliance requirements for work in the NHS, setting up bank accounts, visas and more.
MediRecruit will assist you to prepare for life in the UK, working hard to find your desired locum position in your location of choice.
How to Apply:
For more information about this role, contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) on (03) 9696 3375 or email email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
UK, Locum, uk, u.k., U.K., locum, dietician, Dietician