About the Role:
MediRecruit are looking for a Band 6 Podiatrist to work with one of our prestigious clients based in Wales. The role will involve working 3.5 days a week within the Wales area, and covering general routine podiatry.
This role is due to start ASAP and HCPC registration/awaiting HCPC certificates are essential for all applicants.
- Excellent location and pay
- Travel and accomodation assistance
- Current Registration with HCPC
- Bachelor degree in Podiatry
- Right to work in the UK (Youth Mobility Visa/ British Passport Holders)
- Minimum 12 months' experience as a podiatrist
- Previous experience dealing with a mixture of complicated podiatrist needs
- Ability to travel between clinical sites
- Keen to take your career to the next level
When it comes to working in the UK as a health professional, there isn’t much Danielle Weedon (B. Physio), and Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) don’t know. Both have worked as a Physiotherapist and Occupational Therapist in the UK and as such have a unique understanding of the planning and support required in the lead up to moving overseas, navigating HCPC (Health and Care Professionals Council), compliance requirements for work in the NHS, setting up bank accounts, visas and more.
MediRecruit will assist you to prepare for life in the UK, working hard to find your desired locum position in your location of choice.
How to Apply:
For more information about this role, contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) on (03) 9696 3375 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
UK, Locum, uk, u.k., U.K., locum, podiatrist, Podiatrist, pod, Pod