For over 20 years, our client has supported thousands of people of all ages to achieve their independence goals, believing that every person has a right to live to their full potential and enjoy an everyday life.
Offering Occupational Therapy, Speech Pathology and Physiotherapy services across metropolitan Melbourne, Geelong, Bendigo, Sydney, and Newcastle, our client provides therapy on a “fee for service” basis with therapy funded from a range of sources including: “individualised funding” under the National Disability Insurance Scheme; regulator funding (TAC, LTCS, Worksafe); school or other community organisations; or the person may pay privately.
About the Role:
We are looking for a talented and passionate Team Leader (OT / Physio / SLT) to support the delivery of services in Melbourne's West.
Services are most effective in the person’s usual environments and routines; therefore, therapists generally travel to a diverse range of locations to provide therapy. Our client also provides some therapy “in-clinic/rooms”.
Monitor, evaluate and review discipline specific workloads and caseloads across sites, and manage the team in line with the longer-term organisational objectives. Work collaboratively with all members of the team and encourage an environment of sharing knowledge and ideas to ensure continuous improvement.
Build strong relationships with key stakeholders, and participate in the recruitment, induction, performance management, leave planning and performance reviews of staff.
This is a full-time position with an immediate start available.
- Excellent mentoring and professional development
- Autonomous working environment
- Support people of all ages to live independently
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Occ Therapy, Speech Pathology, or Physiotherapy
- Current registration with relevant registration board
- Current Working With Children’s Certificate
- Ability to apply person-centred thinking and practice
- A capacity to develop an effective and strong working alliance with people and their families
- Ability to communicate effectively with people from diverse cultural backgrounds
- Ability to provide clinical leadership and support to individuals through joint work, supervision, consultation and mentoring
- Experience in a team leader role (desired)
- Motivated and compassionate
- A self-starter with a growth-mindset
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon (B. Physio) - email@example.com or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Occupational Therapist, occupational therapist, OT, ot, Ot, oT, occupational Therapist, occupational, therapist, community, Community, disability, Disability, Physiotherapist, Physio, physio, physiotherapist, PT, community, Community, Mobile, mobile, NDIS, ndis, n.d.i.s., N.D.I.S., aged care, Aged Care, Rehabilitation, rehabilitation, rehab, Rehab, Speech Pathologist, speech pathologist, Speech Pathologist, speech pathologist, SLP, slp, Speechie, speechie, Speech and Language Therapist, speech and language therapist, Paediatrics, peadiatrics, Paeds, paeds, Team Leader, team leader