Our client is an established clinical provider of speech and occupational therapy services. Their dynamic practice is made up of a highly passionate and supportive team of health professionals who are committed to meeting the needs of children and their families.
High quality and comprehensive care is at the forefront of this clinic, by working collaboratively with local schools, local health services and GP's within the community.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a passionate Paediatric Occupational Therapist to take on a community based role in Bunbury.
Work amongst a dedicated team of health professionals, and manage a paediatric caseload of community, mainstream and NDIS. Use your expertise to evaluate children's conditions and needs, and provide them with suitable therapy to enable effective participation in the occupations of everyday life.
Enjoy a variety of responsibilities, and a flexible work schedule of school and clinic based work that is centred around achieving the client's individual goals.
This is a full-time position, but part-time will also be considered.
- Respectful and passionate team culture
- Above industry salary
- No weekend work
- 8:30 - 16:30 working hours
- Full or part time offered
- Pool cars available
- Team of 16
- Varied caseload of school and clinic based work
- Pool cars
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Ability to engage with children, adolescents, families, teachers and healthcare professionals
- Passionate and energetic with strong ability to engage with clients
- Strong work ethic and able to work independently
- Warm, friendly and positive attitude
- Can be relied upon to maintain high standards
- Working with Children Check
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
- Eligibility for registration as a Medicare provider
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon (B. Physio) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Occupational Therapist, occupational therapist, Occupational therapist, OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST, OT ot O.T. o.t., Occ Therapist, occ therapist, Occ therapist, OCC Therapist, OCC THERAPIST, Paediatrics, paediatrics, Paeds, paeds