Our client is a progressive, forward thinking, outside the box healthcare company with a mission to bring quality health care to the common person in a way that is personable, professional and memorable.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a Senior Occupational Therapist to work closely with the mobile community therapy team within Melbourne, from any location.
As a passionate Senior Occupational Therapist, you will work closely with the mobile and community team, including the plan and support managers and mobile physiotherapists. Provide clients with the necessary treatment in relation to their needs, and evaluate their condition to develop a suitable and realistic treatment plan.
- Genuine career progression, through our tailored career progression plan
- Exposure to leading health care professionals
- Large amounts of job flexibility and autonomy
- $85K + package
- A qualification in Occupational Therapy
- 3 years experience (preferred)
- Patient, service-orientated and more importantly a ‘people person’
- Active listener and critical thinking skills
- Enthusiasm to grow and expand your knowledge, skill-set and career
- Liaison with NDIS and aged care service providers and plan managers
- Provision of occupational therapy services to clients, both in the home and within community networks
- Experience as an Occupational Therapist within the acute hospital or private sector
- Experience in mental health (desired)
- Current drivers licence
- Current (or applied for) registration with AHPRA
- Working with children check
- Working in rehabilitation & aged care
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - email@example.com or 0402 367 899. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Occupational Therapist, occupational therapist, Occupational therapist, OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST, OT ot O.T. o.t., Occ Therapist, occ therapist, Occ therapist, OCC Therapist, OCC THERAPIST, ndis, n.d.i.s., NDIS, N.D.I.S, Disability, disability, acute, Acute, Aged Care, aged care, paediatrics, Paediatrics, community, Community