Our client is a leading provider of medical aids. With a wide client based of allied health professional that span statewide, this healthcare provider helps support and enrich quality of life.
Their premium products and treatments are designed to treat people who are suffering from a wide range of health issues, including torn ligaments, varicose veins, back pain, chronic wounds and other sports related injuries.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a Clinical Product Consultant to come join the team in Melbourne!
As a professional consultant, you will ensure that all clients are well informed of the clinical products and services available to them, via phone, email and face-to-face consultations.
Use your expertise and knowledge to fit and supply Lymphology and Phlebology compression garments, and support the sales and marketing of these products in order to grow the business.
As a motivated professional you will also enjoy participating in promotional campaigns that promote customer satisfaction, identifying areas for improvement and maintaining strong relationships with clients.
- Improve the lives of those with disabilities
- Be part of a supportive team of clinical and technology specialists
- Competitive salary package
- Clinical or sales industry experience (desired)
- Previous sales and marketing experience or clinical experience within Phlebology/Lymphology
- Ability to manage large and diverse clientele
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Working with Children Check
- Police check
- Drivers licence
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon (B. Physio) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Clinical, clinical, Product, product, Product Consultant, product consultant, Consultant, consultant, Representative, representative, Medical Device Sales, medical device sales, Medical Device, medical device, Sales, sales, Physiotherapy, physiotherapy, Physiotherapist, physiotherapist, Prosthetics, prosthetics, Orthotics, orthotics, Podiatry, podiatry, Healthcare Sales, healthcare sales, Device Sales, device sales, Device sales, OT, ot, Occupational Therapist, occupational therapist