About the Role:
Our client has a large number of OTs located throughout VIC, NSW and QLD with services delivered to clients in their homes, schools or in the community. They have a growing paediatric service for mostly school aged children and with various types of disabilities. The types of services they offer include assistive technology prescription, sensory assessment and interventions, behavioural services, handwriting and ADL skill building and home modifications. Their clients include NDIS, compensable clients and private referrals.
All clinicians receive high levels of support through unique therapist support model which includes a Buddy, Mentor, Team Leader and various Clinical Specialists. The friendly and inclusive team structure is what sets our client apart. They work hard and understand the importance of having fun!
In this role, you will:
- Support, mentor and train our existing team of paediatric OTs. This will be achieved through a range of mediums including phone, face to face and video conferencing.
- You will deliver 1:1 support and group training; and you will develop team resources to support best practice.
- Manage a small clinical caseload.
- Be a confident leader and a strong communicator.
- Enjoy building relationships with our partner organisations, and you will be passionate about being an industry leader.
- Be involved in recruitment to expand the paediatric team into new regions.
- Be involved in our Student Placement Program.
All this will be achieved with the full support of the Head Office and Management team.
There is scope for this role to be full time or part time. The role will offer the flexibility of working from home however there may be a requirement to attend Head Office from time to time to deliver group training (with company funded travel). This role provides an opportunity to work remotely but remain connected to a friendly supportive clinical team, an established leadership group and a structured leadership program.
There is opportunity for this role to be based in a city or regional location in VIC.
- Leadership skills & experience
- Extensive experience as a Paediatric OT (minimum of 5 years preferred).
- Excellent communication and report writing skills
- Current drivers licence and reliable car
- Valid AHPRA registration
- Police Check
- Working with Children Check
- Ability to work autonomously
- Highly organised and efficient
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
- Full-time or part-time available with work/life balance.
- Flexibility to work from home.
- Full support from Head Office and the Management Team.
- Excellent salary package.
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare - firstname.lastname@example.org or (03) 9696 3375. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Occupational Therapist, occupational therapist, Occupational therapist, OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST, OT ot O.T. o.t., Occ Therapist, occ therapist, Occ therapist, OCC Therapist, OCC THERAPIST