Our client is a quality-controlled network of physiotherapy clinics and growing rapidly. They are a progressive, forward thinking, outside the box healthcare company with a mission to bring quality health care to the common person in a way that is personable, professional and memorable.
Their network is currently comprised of 12 locations and they are now looking for an amazing Physiotherapist to join their team.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a full-time Physiotherapist to take on a Mobile and Community based role servicing Wollongong.
As an innovative Physiotherapist, you will be looking to take the next step in your career in this amazing and rewarding role. Alongside your daily duties as a Physiotherapist, we want to help you succeed and grow your own niche area of Physio.
Work closely with the mobile and community team, including the plan and support managers and mobile Occupational Therapists and Physiotherapists. Provide clients with necessary treatment, and evaluate their condition and needs to develop a suitable and realistic treatment plan.
- Great work-life balance, with flexibility around shifts and hours.
- Great induction and ongoing training support.
- Work in your own niche in any field of physiotherapy and connect directly with your ideal client.
- Yearly education allowance.
- Bonus commission structure that rewards your effort.
- Car Allowance.
- Relevant Physiotherapy qualification
- A minimum of 1-2 years’ experience
- AHPRA Registration
- Patient, service-orientated and more importantly a ‘people person'
- Active listener and critical thinking skills
- A passion and drive to make a difference
- Enthusiasm to grow and expand your knowledge, skill-set and career
- A learning mindset with a desire to challenge your existing perception
- Enthusiasm to share your knowledge base
- Liaison with NDIS and aged care service providers and plan managers
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0402 367 899. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Physiotherapist, Physio, physio, physiotherapist, PT, community, Community, Mobile, mobile, NDIS, ndis, n.d.i.s., N.D.I.S., aged care, Aged Care