Our client is an industry thought leader, and by joining them, you can become one too. They are a progressive, forward thinking, outside the box healthcare company with a mission to bring quality health care to the common person in a way that is personable, professional and memorable.
Their network is currently comprised of 12 locations and they are now looking for an amazing Speech Pathologist to join their team.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a full-time Speech Pathologist to take on a Mobile and Community role based from any location in Tasmania.
As a passionate Speech Pathologist, you will provide the function for servicing clients’ rehabilitation and supporting needs in the community. Maintain an ongoing clinical caseload and use your expertise to help develop language skills and encourage confidence while speaking and communicating.
Work with a broad range of clientele where they live, work, learn and play, including their homes, workplace or schools, as well as out in the broader community.
- Great work-life balance
- Career development
- Enticing bonus structure
- Great team culture
- Graduate or Masters equivalent in Speech Pathology
- Current, unrestricted SPA registration
- 1 - 2 years' experience in a therapeutic role
- Skills in assessing and providing intervention for children with speech, language, literacy and learning difficulties
- Highly approachable and a good listener
- Strong documentation skills
- Exceptional time management skills
- Ability to build a loyal caseload, as well as balance mentoring requirements
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders and educate across service streams
- Ability to liaise with senior management
- An interest in a high level understanding of NDIS Process, interpretation of NDIS Plans, and NDIS service provision
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - email@example.com or 0402 367 899. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Speech, speech, Speech Therapist, speech therapist, Speech Pathologist, speech pathologist, Speech Pathologist, speech pathologist, SLP, slp, Speechie, speechie, Speech and Language Therapist, speech and language therapist, Paediatrics, peadiatrics, Paeds, paeds