Our client is a well-established provider of assistive technologies solutions and services to a wide client base which includes clinicians, supported accommodation providers, care givers and end users. Providing access to best of breed equipment, sourced globally and fully technically supported is an area that differentiates our client from other providers of assistive technology. They understand that all their client’s needs are different, and we excel in providing bespoke and customised solutions that exactly meet their requirements.
We are seeking an experienced consultant that will ensure that all clients are well informed of assistive technology options available, make recommendations and conduct trials of equipment. Through your expertise, innovative solutions will be presented to clients that will translate into sales. This position would be well suited to an Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist looking to expand their career while continuing to apply their skills in assessing and aligning equipment to a client’s complex needs.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate:
- Broad knowledge of a wide range of assistive technology and its application
- Being sensitive to clients and their individual needs
- Advanced logical and reasoning skills
- Commitment to customer service and good client outcomes
- Ability to be well organised and maintaining attention to detail even when multi-tasking
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Technically minded with detailed knowledge of AT equipment
- Demonstrated experience working with special needs clients, children, or the elderly
- Previous experience working in a client home environment
- Competitive salary package based upon experience and qualifications, plus superannuation
- Salary sacrifice
- Company car
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon (B. Physio) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Medical Device Sales, medical device sales, Medical Device, medical device, Sales, sales, Physiotherapy, physiotherapy, Physiotherapists, physiotherapists, Prosthetics, prosthetics, Orthotics, orthotics, Podiatry, podiatry, Healthcare Sales, healthcare sales, Device Sales, Territory Manager, territory manager, device sales, Device sales, OT, ot, Occupational Therapist, occupational therapist