Our growing client is an innovative service, who work closely with kids living with a disability or developmental challenges. Offering high-quality care, their committed team of clinicians provide personalised early intervention support, advice and solutions to make a positive impact in their clients' lives.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a passionate Graduate Occupational Therapist to join an innovative practice in Hobart!
In this role, you will provide Occupational Therapy assessment, intervention and evaluation to an allocated paediatric caseload in a clinic-based environment. Provide individual and group Occupational Therapy services in the areas of communication, social skills development and feeding. Achieve client outcomes through an integrated approach to therapy, and build strong relationships with service providers and community networks.
Be part of a tight-knit and highly passionate team, receive ongoing professional support + mentoring and engage in goal-setting to help support your clients' needs.
This is a permanent full-time position.
- $78,000 base salary plus super, salary packaging, bonus and relocation allowance
- Not-for-profit organisation
- Flexible work arrangements
- Great team culture
- Support training and development initiatives
- Ongoing support and training meetings
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free on-site parking
- Relocation allowance (if applicable)
- Tertiary Occupational Therapy qualification
- AHPRA registration
- Experience in evaluating functional needs of paediatric clients is desirable but not essential
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in an interdisciplinary team
- Can-do attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- Current Working with Children Check (or a willingness to obtain)
- Experience (or willing to learn about) current Funding Schemes (i.e. National Disability Insurance Scheme).
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones - email@example.com or 0402 367 899.