Our client is a leading provider of insurance industry services, with key customers incl. major insurers & ASX 100 corporations. They are a unique company offering a diverse range of risk and solutions services, and they pride themselves on their excellent reputation with their clients and customers alike.
About the Role:
Are you looking for a change? We are seeking an Occupational Rehabilitation Consultant to come join a national rehab provider in Hobart!
In this role, you will provide rehabilitation services, through managing a caseload of injured clients and assessing and evaluating their progress. Liaise and work in consultation with referring agency staff, injured workers, employers, medical practitioners and allied health professionals, whilst building meaningful relationships that will help achieve business targets. Some of your duties will include:
- Assisting injured people in returning to work by providing training to develop new skills and independently find employment;
- Delivering counselling to people who are grappling with a sudden change in their career goals and circumstances;
- Conducting assessments to help guide people toward their new career (discipline specific);
- Working collaboratively with your colleagues in developing strategies and best practice for case management.
This position is open to full-time or part-time. An immediate start is also available!
- Up to $90k plus super plus travel allowance
- A generous, uncapped consultant incentive scheme;
- Comprehensive induction
- Flexible work options, full or part-time
- A genuine commitment to your work-life balance
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Individualised career progression
- Rehabilitation Counsellor (full ASORC or RCAA membership mandatory), or Registered Psychologist (full AHPRA registration), or Social Worker (with AASW membership)
- Occupational Rehabilitation experience or strong clinical background
- Comcare experience (desirable but not essential)
- Strong communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and critical thinking skills
- Ability to work effectively autonomously
- Genuine commitment to continuous improvement
- Current Police Clearance (or willingness to obtain)
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon (B. Physio) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0437 483 364.