Our client is a growing, multidisciplinary allied health team based in Melbourne's Western suburbs, consisting of Psychologists, Paediatric Occupational Therapists, Speech Pathologists, Dietitian, and Paediatricians.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a passionate Paediatric Speech Pathologist to work within a multidisciplinary team in Western Melbourne.
Assist with supporting clients with a range of communication disorders, varying across ASD/Autism, language difficulties, social difficulties, articulation, literacy and stuttering. Work alongside teachers, psychologists and other health care professionals to help achieve the best outcomes for clients and families. Contribute to assessments, participate in team meetings as required, and assist with reviewing clients as necessary based on individual needs.
This is a full-time position, however part-time will also be considered. Junior or senior therapists are welcome to apply!
- Above award wage on offer - $75k - $85k + super + $1000 PD allowance
- Extensive supervision and mentorship offered
- Exceptional training and support
- Planned and regular in-house training; team meetings, external training alongside colleagues
- Great work-life balance
- Strong opportunity for career progression
- Ethically driven environment
- Flexible, autonomous role
- Highly experienced team
- Positive work environment
- Well-resourced clinic, including a wide range of assessments
- Clinic-based, community, and home service delivery model
- Diverse paediatric caseload with option to extend to adults
- Postgraduate qualification in Speech Pathology
- Registration with SPA
- Previous paediatric experience (desired)
- Highly organised and reliable
- Strong communication skills
- A collaborative approach to teamwork
- Friendly and empathetic personality
- Access to own car and driver's license
- Current Working with Children Check
- Current Police Check
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Taisha Petulla - email@example.com or 0401 901 628.