About the Role:
We are seeking applications from a motivated and experienced Occupational Therapist for a Deputy Manager role in the North West of Tasmania.
The position reports to and works closely with the Manager - Occupational Therapy Services to provide leadership in and coordination of the overall Occupational Therapy service for the North West.
The successful applicant will provide advanced clinical services for clients requiring specialty services compatible with the scope of the Occupational Therapy Service.
This role is required to work at various sites within the region.
This is a part-time position (38 hours per fortnight), fixed term until February 2024
- Flexible working hours to enable work/life balance
- $111K - $118K (EFT) + super + salary packaging benefits
- Relocation allowance for successful interstate applicants may be negotiated
- Post graduate qualification allowance where applicable
- Support for ongoing professional development
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy
- AHPRA Registration
- 5+ more years post-graduate experience as an allied health professional including experience in supervising and supporting pre-entry students and new graduate allied health professionals
- Patient, service-orientated and more importantly a ‘people person’
- Active listener and critical thinking skills
- A strong ability to interact effectively with people from diverse cultures
- Demonstrated high standard of oral, written and interpersonal communication skills, time management and organisation to ensure effective teamwork
- Current drivers licence
- Working with children check
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Kate Wilcox - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0459 990 360