About the Role:
We are seeking experienced applicants for a Senior Occupational Therapist role in North West Tasmania.
This is a senior position providing Occupational Therapy services to inpatients of local hospitals, outpatients and community clients from a broad rural area. The Occupational Therapy Outpatient Service supports the North West community through receiving referrals from a wide range of Specialist Services, complementary Allied Health services, Commonwealth Funded programs and General Practice.
Also assist in the coordination of the Occupational Therapy Outpatients team and provide a consultancy service to other Occupational Therapy staff in the area of outpatient treatment.
This is a full-time position, fixed term until March 2024
- Flexible working hours to enable work/life balance
- $95K - $110K + super + salary packaging benefits
- Relocation allowance for successful interstate applicants may be negotiated
- Post graduate qualification allowance where applicable
- Support for ongoing professional development
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy
- AHPRA Registration
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience, including working in outpatient settings
- Patient, service-orientated and more importantly a ‘people person’
- Active listener and critical thinking skills
- A strong ability to interact effectively with people from diverse cultures
- Demonstrated high standard of oral, written and interpersonal communication skills, time management and organisation to ensure effective teamwork
- Current drivers licence
- Working with children check
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Kate Wilcox - email@example.com or 0459 990 360.