About the Role:
We are seeking motivated applicants to work as part of the Occupational Therapy leadership team in North West Tasmania to inspire and grow the next generation of therapists.
You will promote a positive learning organisation culture through coordinating student placements that offer exceptional learning opportunities and experiences across a range of areas of practice and different practice settings. You will also collaborate with other clinicians in the team to support new graduates during their early career years.
As part of the leadership team, you will make a significant contribution towards the Department’s strategic priority to build and develop a sustainable and positive workforce that we need now and for the future by partnering with a University.
This is a part-time position (33 hours per fortnight), fixed term until January 2024
- Flexible working hours to enable work/life balance
- $111K - $118K (EFT) + super + salary packaging benefits
- Relocation allowance for successful interstate applicants may be negotiated
- Post graduate qualification allowance where applicable
- Support for ongoing professional development
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy
- AHPRA Registration
- 5+ more years post-graduate experience as an allied health professional including experience in supervising and supporting pre-entry students and new graduate allied health professionals
- Patient, service-orientated and more importantly a ‘people person’
- Active listener and critical thinking skills
- A strong ability to interact effectively with people from diverse cultures
- Demonstrated high standard of oral, written and interpersonal communication skills, time management and organisation to ensure effective teamwork
- Current drivers licence
- Working with children check
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Kate Wilcox - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0459 990 360