About the Client:
Our client is a highly regarded, modern practice known for delivering excellent patient outcomes in a caring and supportive environment. They deliver contemporary sports, musculoskeletal, women’s health, exercise and rehab physiotherapy with a strong focus Pilates and exercise rehabilitation.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a Physiotherapist with a passion for Pilates to join a dynamic private practice.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Independently managing an existing busy and varied Physiotherapy caseload.
- Assessing, diagnosing, and treating patients to improve their well-being and achieve their health goals
- Conducting small group (3:1) clinical Pilates classes using Pilates equipment and gym equipment
- Keeping up to date with notes and reports
- Writing and implementing rehabilitation programs
This can be a full time, part time or casual role.
- Attractive Salary Package
- Full time / Part time/ Casual opportunities available
- Professional Development – Regular in house and external PD provided
- Opportunities to shadow and learn from experienced clinicians
- Modern Studio –Well equipped modern facilities and equipment
- Supportive Team – Join a friendly team who love achieving the best for themselves and their patients and have FUN at the same time
- Full Australian Working Rights
- Full AHPRA Registration and APA Membership
- Pilates experience (desired but will happily accept applicants with a strong interest and willingness to learn Pilates)
- Ability to demonstrate high clinical reasoning skills
- Ability to develop excellent rapport with your clients and maintain a loyal caseload
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Advanced exercise rehab prescription (desired but not essential)
- Equipment Pilates Course Qualifications (desired but not essential)
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Eleanor Dwyer - firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.