About the Role:
We are currently seeking a Speech Pathologist for a paediatric/ outreach role in Darwin.
In this role, you will provide community allied health services within a multidisciplinary context, work across paediatrics predominantly, as well as some outreach work in rural and remote communities.
Provide assessment and therapy services in line with qualifications and experience to children, adolescents, families, and carers who present with a range of issues. Perform one-on-one interviews, therapy needs assessments, and diagnostic assessments with children, adolescents and families/carers (including from culturally and linguistically diverse populations) in high-standard clinical settings.
Canadian and UK-based therapists are also welcome to apply!
- $75K - $105K (depending on experience)
- Opportunity to work FIFO/DIDO or undertake remote and outreach trips
- Relocation assistance available
- 5 weeks annual leave with annual leave loading
- Health & wellbeing program
- Work collaboratively and alongside some great and highly experienced clinicians in a transdisciplinary team
- Training in evidence-based, best practice assessment, therapy, and support programs
- Travel opportunities within a national network of clinics
- Tertiary qualification in Speech Pathology
- SPA Registration
- Excellent organisational skills and interpersonal manner
- Ability to work constructively within a team, to observe and respect professional codes of conduct
- Self-motivated, flexible and friendly
- Previous experience working with children, families and carers is desirable