Our client is a supportive Private Practice in Southern NSW. They are a compassionate, multidisciplinary team that deliver therapy services for diverse clients, in a range of clinic settings across residential care, private hospitals, schools, homes and telehealth. They are currently expanding and looking to grow their team of highly motivated therapists!
About the Role:
We are seeking an Occupational Therapist to come join a supportive practice in Campbelltown!
Provide Occupational Therapy services for a predominantly paediatric caseload. Enjoy growing your skillset across various clinical areas and settings, whilst being thoroughly supported and guided by your team and experienced supervisors. Also, if you are interested in developing skills in a specific clinical area, specialisation is highly encouraged.
Engage with a range of clinicians and liaise with other allied health professionals, family members and support workers.
This is a permanent full-time or part-time position.
- Competitive REM + super
- Beautiful location
- Flexible, face-to-face work arrangements
- Ongoing supervision and support
- Regular case conferences + weekly team meetings
- Compassionate and motivated team
- $10,000 professional development allowance + 5 paid PD days per year
- Sign on + 12 months tenure bonus
- Low billable hours
- In-house leadership development program
- Relevant Occupational Therapy Tertiary qualifications
- AHPRA registration
- Previous paediatric experience is desirable
- Passionate about making a positive impact on a person’s health
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Warm and caring personality
- A team player
- Current driver's license
- Working with Children Check
- Police check (or willing to obtain)
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Taisha Petulla - email@example.com or 0401 901 628. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.