Our client is an established clinical provider of speech and occupational therapy services. Their dynamic practice is made up of a highly passionate and supportive team of health professionals who are committed to meeting the needs of children and their families.
High quality and comprehensive care is at the forefront of this clinic, by working collaboratively with local schools, local health services and GP's within the community.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a passionate Paediatric Speech Therapist to take on a community based role in Bunbury.
Work amongst a dedicated team of health professionals, and manage a paediatric caseload of community, mainstream and NDIS. As a passionate Speech Pathologist, you will use your expertise to help develop language skills and encourage confidence while speaking and communicating.
Provide the function for servicing clients’ rehabilitation and supporting needs in the community, and enjoy a flexible work schedule of school and clinic based work.
This is a full-time position, but part-time and short-term contracts (no less than 6months) will also be considered. Sponsorship is also on offer, for the right candidate.
- Respectful and passionate team culture
- $85 - $100K salary package
- Sponsorship on offer
- Support with relocation and accommodation
- No weekend work
- 8:30 - 16:30 working hours
- Full-time, part time and short-term contracts offered
- Continued support from a dedicated and passionate team
- Pool cars available, for work and private use
- Team of 16
- Varied caseload of school and clinic-based work
- Tertiary qualification in Speech Pathology
- Ability to engage with children, adolescents, families, teachers and healthcare professionals
- Passionate and energetic with strong ability to engage with clients
- Strong work ethic and able to work independently
- Warm, friendly and positive attitude
- Can be relied upon to maintain high standards
- Working with Children Check
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
- Eligibility for registration as a Medicare provider
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Taisha Petulla - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0401 901 628. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.