About the Role:
We are seeking a Senior Speech Pathologist to join a dynamic paediatric private practice in Newcastle.
As a senior clinician, this role will give you the opportunity to provide high-level clinical supervision and mentoring for other therapists in the team. You will inform, and direct both clinical practice and service delivery for clients. In addition to supervision, you will also enjoy getting involved in providing strong client/family-focused services for paediatric clients who are experiencing a variety of speech and language difficulties.
As an experienced Speech Pathologist, you will also engage with a range of clinicians and liaise with other health professionals including allied health services and GPs.
This is a full-time position, and an immediate start is available!
- Dynamic paediatric private practice
- Senior mentoring and supervision opportunity
- Lively team environment and culture
- Above award salary
- Tertiary qualification in Speech Pathology (degree minimum)
- SPA registration
- A minimum of 4 years' experience in a paediatric role
- Significant experience supporting children with literacy, speech and language difficulties
- Ability to work independently within different service delivery models and across different locations
- Ability to work in a team and build strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Current membership of Speech Pathology Australia
- Working with Children Check
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Kate Wilcox - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0459 990 360.