About the Role:
We are seeking a Graduate Speech Pathologist to join a dynamic and supportive private practice in Newcastle.
Provide client/family-focused services for a paediatric caseload who are experiencing a variety of speech and language difficulties, in a clinic-based environment. Enjoy participating in health promotion, community education, quality improvement activities, team projects and programs and business planning.
Engage with a range of clinicians and liaise with other health professionals including allied health services and GPs, whilst receiving regular mentoring and supervision.
- Dynamic paediatric private practice
- Regular mentoring and supervision
- Highly supportive team environment and culture
- Genuine professional development opportunities
- Above award salary
- Tertiary qualification in Speech Pathology (degree minimum)
- SPA registration
- Previous experience supporting children with literacy, speech and language difficulties is desirable
- Ability to work independently within different service delivery models and across different locations
- Ability to work in a team and build strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Current membership of Speech Pathology Australia
- Working with Children Check
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Kate Wilcox - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0459 990 360.