Our client is a national provider of therapy services, NDIS functional capacity assessments and therapeutic supports to people of all ages and abilities. Their passionate team of health professionals work hard to help their clients improve their mobility, access the community more easily, and regain their overall independence.
About the Role:
We are seeking an Occupational Therapist to take on a community-based role in Hobart.
Provide quality services to a mixed caseload of adult and paediatric clients, both in the home and within community networks, and work closely with the community team, including the plan and support managers and Therapists. Observe clients perform certain activities to evaluate their condition and needs, and develop a suitable and realistic treatment plan.
Working with diverse people, you will have countless opportunities to:
- Extend your expertise in community and disability care
- Form strong client relationships
- Empower lives with your clinical skills
In this role, you will:
- Gain experience within the NDIS and community sectors
- Perform comprehensive assessments
- Work within a multidisciplinary team to achieve patient-centred outcomes
- Maximise functional capacity and activities of daily living
- Create evidence-based treatment plans
- $80K - $85K + super + car allowance
- Incentive program + CPD
- 12-month retention bonus
- Novated car lease offered
- Salary packaging offered - up to $15900 on meals, entertainment, mortgage
- Leadership and career growth options
- Extensive induction process
- Laptop and mobile provided
- Relocation Assistance (if applicable)
- Relevant qualification in Occupational Therapy
- AHPRA registration
- A minimum of 12 months' experience (required)
- Previous NDIS and paediatric experience is desired
- Active listener and critical thinking skills
- A passion and drive to make a difference
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A learning mindset with a desire to challenge your existing perception
- Enthusiasm to grow and expand your knowledge, skill-set and career
- Current drivers licence
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0437 483 364.