About the Company:
Our client is a privately owned allied health business, established in 2014 to provide services to older people. They are a growing organisation with plans for further expansion in terms of the area we cover and the services we offer. Their vision is to provide high quality healthcare to Australians wherever they are, whenever they need to access it. Their mission is to disrupt the status quo and inspire, innovate and recreate healthcare services.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a Physiotherapist for an aged care role that combines an outpatient case load with facility-based work in both Shepparton and a nearby town.
Main responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide high quality, timely, evidence-based practice
- Work within legislative, regulatory and scope of practice requirements and within personal skill/experience level
- Conduct clinical assessments, develop and maintain care plans and clinical goals, provide clinical treatment for allocated clients
- Liaise with the Team Leader for day-to-day management and clinical advice
- Ensure all billing and client information is accurately kept and supplied as per business requirements
- Prepare relevant reports as required
- Must be able to work autonomously
This is a permanent full-time position, however a part-time opportunity may also be considered.
- Competitive salary
- Autonomous working environment
- Regular in-house PD
- Supportive and dynamic emerging company
- Tertiary qualifications in Physiotherapy and eligibility for membership with the Physiotherapy Association of Australia (APA)
- Current registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulations Agency (AHPRA)
- Demonstrated competence in the provision of Physiotherapy services across a wide range of clinical conditions and service settings
- Evidence of experience in meeting key performance measures
- Evidence of having successfully managed others to achieve key performance measures
- Evidence of having provided excellent clinical intervention, person centred practice and quality customer service
- Ability to travel outside the usual workplace &/or geographic area for short period
- Experience in working with older people (desirable)
- Previous training and/or qualifications in front-line health service management, small business management or similar (desirable)
- Positive, confident and professional approach
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible and responsive to change
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Evidence of competency in using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Current valid state-based Drivers License
- Current valid National Police Check indicating no previous or pending convictions
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and register your expression of interest. Or, if you would like to have a confidential discussion, contact Kate Wilcox (B.Physio) - email@example.com or 0459 990 360.