Our client is a company passionate about improving the lives of children and their families all across Perth! Thier passionate multidisciplinary and collaborative team of over 35 therapists and professionals (Occupational Therapists, Speech Pathologist, Psychologists and Physiotherapists) who provide both individual and group therapy services.
About the Role:
We are seeking a Senior Occupational Therapist to take on a clinic and community-based role in Perth.
In this role you will provide high quality therapy services and evidence-based practice within a multidisciplinary team in customised fitted out clinics and in the community. You will also provide high quality communication and documentation. Follow administrative processes and procedures. Manage a busy caseload and client retention of caseload.
As a senior clinician your responsibilities will include:
- Demonstrated high level and range of clinical reasoning and clinical experience to support complex caseloads
- Show evidence of experience in clinical supervision and/or leadership skills
- Maintain own key performance indicators and role expectations (including billable targets) as well as teams KPI's
- Adhere to clinical supervision agreements and templates
- Demonstrate commitment to team excellence including evidence-based practice, sharing of resources, team presentations and contribution to team meetings
- Providing feedback to the management and leadership team on processes, procedures and clinical team satisfaction/performance.
- Provide 1:1 clinical support session to supervisees and/or group clinical support as required
- Provide professional development and upskilling
- Lead team meetings and liaise with key stake holders
- Attend and participation in team meetings and Senior Clinical Team meetings
- Run parent and teacher workshops as requested
In this role you will:
- Access career progression opportunities to leadership, management and upper management roles
- Have flexible working arrangements to priorities a healthy work-life balance
- Be surrounded by a strong team culture and a company that values connection
- $85K - $92K + super (depending on experience).
- 8-week onboarding program (access 12 months of new starter program).
- $500 annual Professional Development allowance
- 50 hours of self-training
- Annual team training day
- Weekly face to face individual supervision
- Monthly PD sessions
- Learning and Leadership opportunities
- Phone and Laptop provided
- Paid parental leave program
- Salary Packaging
- Employee Assistance Program
- Mental Health supports: podcasts, psychological education sessions, Mental Health first Aid training
- Retention bonus program
- Novated car lease offered
- Travel program
- Relevant qualification in Occupational Therapy
- AHPRA registration
- Active listener and critical thinking skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Enthusiasm to grow and expand your knowledge, skill set and career
- NDIS Worker's Screening Check
- Police Check
- Working with Children Check
- Current first aid training
- Current driver's license
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon (B. Physio) - email@example.com or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted