About the Role:
We are currently seeking a talented Physiotherapist to come join the team in Wagga Wagga NSW.
Join a driven and passionate Residential Care Services team to establish an exciting new Residential Care Service based in Wagga Wagga. In this role, you will work in aged care facilities and in the community. In addition, we have a Flagship Studio where we provide Pilates, Yoga and Private Physiotherapy services along with sports physiotherapy services to local clubs.
This is a 6-month locum position, full-time or part-time!
- Highly competitive salary
- Relocation allowance offered
- Comprehensive orientation including a supportive environment
- Autonomy to manage your schedule around the teams need and operational requirements
- Social events and great work life balance
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy OR an equivalent internationally (and APA) recognised qualification
- AHPRA Registration (General Registration)
- Experience in Aged Care, falls management, dementia care, managing and prioritising referrals
- Experience with delivering Manual Handling training to Nursing Staff / Care Staff or confidence to do so
- Experience running group exercise classes
- Drivers licence and car
- A National Police Certificate
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon (B. Physio) - email@example.com or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.