About the Role:
We are seeking an experienced Occupational Therapist for a new locum hospital-based role in regional south-east Queensland.
Located in regional south-east Queensland, this is a locum generalist opportunity until July 30th 2023.
The caseload may include but not limited to:
- Post Injury
- General Ward
- Pediatrics and outreach
- Out reach day Trips – Car provided for
This is a 3-month contract role and an immediate start is available!
- Competitive hourly rate
- Accommodation provided
- Travel reimbursements provided
- Multidisciplinary team
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Relevant registration
- Active listener and critical thinking skills
- Demonstrated high standard of oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong time management and organisation to ensure effective teamwork
- Current drivers licence
- Working with children check
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones - email@example.com or 0402 367 899