About the Role:
We are currently looking for two School Based, Occupational Therapists to become an integral part of a school team in West Melbourne.
In consultation with the Principal, teaching staff and other allied health professionals you will be required to plan, develop, deliver and evaluate Occupational Therapy services to students with various intellectual and physical disabilities.
In line with the school’s planning framework, you would identify priorities for students through a Trans disciplinary approach and assist and participate in the development of policies, strategies, processes and procedures for the effective delivery of Occupational Therapy services to students.
If you are passionate about working with children and youth, please apply now! Our client will be looking at both Graduate and Experienced applicants.
Both full-time and part-time applicants will be considered, for this ongoing/permanent position.
- Friendly working environment
- Supportive + collaborative team
- 12 weeks annual leave (not required to work during school holidays)
- $87K + super
- Full-time and Part-time positions on offer
- Support for continued professional development
- An opportunity to make a real difference in the development and lives of children and youth
- Relevant qualification in Occupational Therapy
- AHPRA registration
- Previous experience working with children and adolescence
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organisational skills and an ability to meet deadlines
- Well-developed resilience and ability to balance personal well-being in challenging situations
- Valid VIC Working with Children Check
- Current First Aid Certificate or ability to obtain one
- Current CPR Certificate or ability to obtain one
- Current VIC Police Check
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Taisha Petulla - email@example.com or 0401 901 628.