Our client is privately owned company that provide its customers with innovative orthopaedic solutions to help improve their quality of life. Their unique orthopaedic products are produced by world-class neurosurgical solutions, and delivered by a highly experienced support team.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a passionate and highly motivated Sales Representative to come join the team in Melbourne!
In this role, you will work hard to achieve and exceed budgeted group and personal sales targets.
Build relationships with surgeons and support staff, sales forecasting and implementation plans, and participate in theatre cases to provide surgeons with clinical advice on orthopaedic products.
Determine current and future business growth opportunities, liaise with senior management to develop sales budgets and targets, and grow your own product knowledge through implementing self-development training programs for orthopaedic products.
This is a full-time position, and some travel may be required.
- Competitive salary packaging
- Well-trained technical support team
- Professional development opportunities
- Degree in Allied Health or Medicine
- Orthopaedic experience (extremity, trauma, arthro is desirable)
- Clinical background with ability to provide technical advice on implants and supporting instruments for surgical procedures
- Strong ability to build key relationships that can translate into new business opportunities
- Proven sales experience
- Proven ability to achieve or exceed targets/growth objectives (preferably orthopaedic based)
- Experience managing multiple clients and interacting with colleagues to maintain optimal customer service
- Strong initiative and ability to manage time effectively
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Current driver's license and car (essential)
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon (B. Physio) - email@example.com or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.